Sunday 7 May 2017

Woohoo! A sunny dry weekend!

It was great to be at the beach again, but
the water was still a bit cold for a swim.

We're ready! Throw the ball!

Milo, the first & only Westie Corgi I've met.
Been a while since I've seen my pal, Petey.

This cute little fluff came by to say hi.
Hmm....is that a white mask or a furry brown costume?

The retriever tried his best, but he was no match for
the two speedsters.
They sure were fast!
Even these 2 were zooming around!


Fun in the sun at Bark Park last Sunday

Stella, the Jack Russell Chihuahua mix was fast, but
I was faster!



Mum was relieved that I didn't hang out with this guy!


In between the seemingly endless rain, there was the odd nice day
for a stroll around Garry Point & Steveston.


Gotta get rid of that bug if you want me to sit here!


Making like a mountain goat!

















More fun at Bark Park
I found a ball!

Bentley & Bailey.

Cute fluff. 

Happy fluff!
Battle of the Titans!


It was a chilly day in early March.


Mac Beach in late March




Zoe was kind of shy, but she finally joined in on the fun.

Zoe and some other new acquaintances.



Another chilly day in March, but at
least it wasn't raining!

We got some colourful new visitors in late March.


No comments:

Post a Comment