Sunday 11 September 2016

Another summer almost gone & another attempt to catch up here.


Just hanging out in Steveston Village while waiting for the
start of today's Paws for a Cause walk.
Proof that we did the walk! =)
Bunny in a stroller...and peeps think it's funny when they see
my BFF Kenji in his wheels. This Flemish Giant rabbit really
is a giant of a bunny! He's as big as me & definitely fatter.


Doing my favourite activities at Mac Beach on Saturday. =)


And Mac Beach is my favourite place!
This might have been the last swim for the year. The
water was a bit chilly, but I hope it warms up again. 
I got it, I got it!

Hehe...hard to tell which end is which.

Mum's really glad I don't have hair like that!
And peeps think I have big
ears! Huh!

Friendly staredown. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment